BUSINESS FROM HOME FREE HOME BASED BUSINESS PROGRAMS WORK AT HOME JOBS MAKE MONEY FROM HOME IDEAS Specially Selected By Business From Home Team _________________ TOP PICK LEGITIMATE HOME BASED BUSINESS for 2014 FREE TO JOIN
Home-Based Businesses, Make Money from Home Jobs and Ideas
5 Free Tools to Help You Build Content Rich Websites
Author: Jinger Jarrett
There are so many ways to build a website that sometimes it can be confusing.
The first thing you need to decide when building a website is, what is its primary purpose?
Will you use your site only to build a list, will you provide content, do you want to generate passive income?
These are all questions you want to answer before you begin to build your website.
Once you decide what type of website you want to build, then choose the right tools. This will save you a lot of frustration in building a new website, and it's not really necessary for your to understand HTML in order to build an effective website.
1. Landing Pages Landing page builders are effective if you want to build a list. You can also use them to help you promote on sites like Google Adwords or Overture.
Most of these sites require some type of landing page now because they won't allow you send your traffic directly to an affiliate program.
You can use these tools to help you build landing pages for your pay per click campaigns.
2. Content Pages Content will make your site sticky. This is especially effective if you choose to use some type of program like Google Adsense to monetize your site.
The easiest way to make your site sticky is to use articles. Make sure that the articles you choose are valuable to your readers and solve a problem.
You also want to choose keyword rich articles targeted to your market.
Orwell - http://www.portalfeeder.com/blog/ - Use this tool to search the article directories. It will also format the articles in HTML for you, saving you hours of coding.
3. HTML Editors Choosing the right editor will determine how quickly you can get your site online.
If you don't know how to write HTML, there are editors available to you that will do this for you.
NVU - http://www.nvu.com - This site building tool is similar to Dreamweaver or Front Page. You don't need to know HTML to use it. Since it's open source, it's free. You can also use it on MAC and PC.
4. Content Management Systems If you plan to build a content rich website, you will find a content management system to be the best choice. With a few clicks of your mouse you can totally change the look of your site.
It's also much easier to add and organize content.
The most important aspects of a content management system are ease of use and search engine friendly.
Open Source CMS - http://www.opensourcecms.com - This site allows you to try out all types of content management systems including blogs before you use them.
Since it's open source, they're all free to install and use.
5. Other Scripts If the thought of creating or writing content makes you crazy, let others create it for you.
The easiest way to add content to your site is to offer an article directory. Then all you have to do is monetize and promote your new site.
Article Dashboard - http://www.articledashboard.com - is a free article script you can use to create your own article directory. It's very easy to customize, and very search engine friendly. It also incorporates RSS, as well as email, allowing you to build a list, as well as promote in RSS directories.
Regardless of what solution you choose for building your website, make it search engine friendly, well organized, and rich in content and resources.
Choose your tools before you build your website, and you'll build a better website.